Liferun and SOS Alarm Systems
Liferun “At Home & Yard System” covers your needs while you are at home.
It’s a pendant that you can wear up to 5 acres away from your home, inside or out. It’s also shower-safe, so you won’t have to worry if something goes wrong. It also includes a speaking necklace with a panic button that connects to your landline phone.
If you run into problems or feel in danger, simply click the emergency call button for elderly at home for seniors, and we’ll be there for you whenever you need to fix a problem.
It’s also shower-safe, so you won’t have to worry if something goes wrong. Finally, it has a battery backup to protect you in the event of a power loss. You will undoubtedly get your investment back when choosing an At Home and Yard as your medical alert device.
Live life on your terms with LifeRun.
$29.95 per month
WITH MONTHLY PLAN
- An annual investment of $359.40
- 3 month payment at initiation, then recurring monthly
- Free Cancellations at any time
$1995month WITH ANNUAL PLAN
- An annual investment of $239.40
- 4 Months of savings compared to Monthly!
- Free Shipping & Cancellations
$27.95 per month
WITH QUARTERLY PLAN
- An annual investment of $335.40
- 4 payments of $83.85 recurring every 3 months
- Free Shipping & Cancellations
Highlights of the At Home and Yard System and sos home systems
Why should you opt for the At Home and Yard System as your senior alert systems? Well, if you want to get the most out of a device, go with the affordable at Home and Yard System. It is designed to provide the highest security and medical protection to its users in the most economical way.
Also, it is made of the best materials and uses cutting-edge technology to ensure that you are always protected. And on top of that, it offers many more features that you can surely benefit from. Check them out below,
It’s shower safe
It’s waterproof. Even if you are in the bath or shower, where major mishaps might occur, the pendant still allows you to reach out for help. The Emergency Wall Communicator has passed the IPX-5 water-resistance test. But of course, it is not recommended to soak it underwater purposely.
Incredible battery life
You get an SOS button pendant with fantastic battery life. When the lithium-ion rechargeable batteries are fully charged, it gives over 4 hours of talk time and up to 4 months of standby time. Your package includes two rechargeable batteries. This will allow the base station charger to supply power on one battery while the other is in use.
It is best to switch the batteries every few months. You can check the battery’s state by pressing the battery test button on the back of the pendant for a second.
Once you buy The At home and Yard, you will entirely be supervised. Every 13 hours, the pendant communicates with the medical alert base station to confirm its battery state and functionality. The base will send information to the Medical Care Alert Monitoring Center in a power outage, a low battery, or a loss of RF transmission.
Other than that, you can use the call button for elderly at home, it is a device that an elderly person can press when they need help. It is usually placed near the bed or in a place that is easy to reach. The call button connects to a central monitoring station where staff will respond to the emergency.
An emergency call button for the elderly at home is an important device for people who live alone and are in need of assistance.
Convenient and portable
Liferun’s home senior alert systems will not get in your way when running errands and chores around your house. You can easily use a lanyard or clip it on your belt, so getting help will be just a press away no matter how busy you are.
You can conveniently pick up the phone whenever you want as long as you are inside the radius. Since your At home and Yard are linked to your landline phone. It can be more than just an SOS button because it can also be used to answer an incoming call.
Or, if the phone is not available you can try to use the sos personal alarm systems, a SOS Personal Alarms are a safety device that can be used in any situation. Whether you are on an evening jog, taking your dog for a walk, or visiting a friend’s house, these devices offer peace of mind.
The sos personal alarm systems come with two parts: the alarm and the keychain remote. The alarm is small enough to fit in your pocket or handbag and can be easily hidden so it is not visible to potential attackers.
The keychain remote offers a variety of features including: one-touch panic button, phone app activation, and voice command activation.
A sos personal alarm system is easy to use and will give you peace of mind wherever you go!
Quick tips and notes about At Home and Yard System
- Note that you will charge it immediately to its charging station when it arrives at your doorstep.
- You don’t need to worry about complicated installation. Instructions are easy to follow, and no bulky pieces of equipment are needed.
- It offers long-life battery life. And, it automatically reports to the Monitoring Center if there is a power outage, a low battery, or an issue with the phone line.
- You can answer your landline phone using the pendant, a handy feature while you’re outside and away from the phone.
- Make a weekly test a habit. It’s essential to perform it regularly to familiarize yourself with your panic button alarm system.
- It should be cleaned on a regular schedule. You want your equipment to be pristine and well-maintained, so you’re sure you’ll be protected at all times.
- It has a 24-hour battery backup in the case of a power outage;
- Lastly, you’ll be monitored by well-trained agents, making it the best emergency call button for seniors in the market.