LifeRun Medical Alert Systems will ship all medical alert systems and/or components free of charge, through a carrier of its choice, to customers located in the USA. If priority overnight mail is required or requested and is available in your area, an additional charge will be applied. All products will be shipped during regular business hours, which are Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST. Orders received will be shipped out the same day we receive payment in our account. LifeRun Medical Alert Systems will not be responsible for any delays in delivery by third party delivery services.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You need an authorization # to send any Item back. Call 800-896-5333 M-F 9AM-5PM CST
Refund eligibility within 30 day period:
- Full refund of pre-paid monitoring subscription less any shipping costs that LifeRun Medical Alert has incurred.
- Deductions apply for: any missing or damaged item, return ship label if requested and paid for by LifeRun. Forty five dollars programming/restocking fee if system returned and never connected and tested by the customer.
Refund eligibility AFTER 30 day trial period:
- Pro-rated amount of any pre-paid, unused monitoring subscription fees based on the date unit was shipped to customer.
- Deductions apply for: any missing or damaged items, return ship label if requested and paid for by LifeRun forty five dollars programming/restocking fee if system returned and never connected and tested by the customer.
Refund eligibility if customer cancels before unit was shipped:
- Full refund of pre-paid monitoring subscription fees and customer paid shipping if applied.
Refund eligibility if customer refuses package at time of delivery of the Item.
- Refund full monitoring subscription amount less than any shipping cost that LifeRun Medical Alert has incurred and forty five dollars programming/restocking fee.
Refund eligibility if unit is returned damaged due to customer’s negligence:
- No refund is given regardless of pre-paid, unused monitoring subscription fees left on contract.
- One hundred seventy five dollar fee will be charged for damaged equipment.
How We Issue Your Refund Payments.
- Any refund due back to our customers will be issued within ten business days of receipt of equipment.
- Refund will be posted to the credit card or other form of payment on file with us. If no valid form of payment is on file, we will issue a check.
- Any payments due to LifeRun Medical Alert will be charged to the form of payment on file with us.
- If no valid form of payment is on file with us, we’ll send a paper invoice.
- Six dollar administrative fee applies if we have to send an invoice for final payment, or if you require an invoice for your regular recurring subscription fee.
Please contact Customer Care at 1-800-896-5333 for more information on returning an item or your full medical alert system. Thank you.